PORK CHOPS WITH BOURBON PEACH SAUCE
WITH ESPRESSO DRY RUB
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 tbl Espresso Dry Rub
2 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
2 tablespoons (1 oz.) bourbon
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
1. Season pork with 3 tbl of Espresso Dry Rub
2. Add 3 tbl olive oil and heat large cast - iron skillet over medium - high temperature
3. Add the meat to the skillet and cook each side for 5-6 min till all sides are golden brown or internal temperature reaches 145° F.
4. Add peaches to the skillet; cook stirring often, until lightly browned, for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add 2 tbl of bourbon, 2 tbl of vinegar, 1 tbl Dijon mustard, 2 tbl of honey, 1 tbl of finely chopped fresh thyme and 1 tbl Espresso Dry Rub. Cook stirring often, until sauce is slightly thickened for about 5 minutes.
6. Remove the skillet from heat and add butter, swirl until melted.
7. Top off your pork chops with a the remaining fresh thyme, your glazed peaches, a side of mashed potatoes, some roasted veggies and a sprinkle of Espresso Dry Rub!
8. Serve hot and enjoy with a nice glass of Beaujolais or Chardonnay!