SPAGHETTI AND CHICKEN MEATBALLS
WITH TUSCANY RESERVE
Rao's Homemade pasta sauce
2 lbs of ground chicken
Homemade or store bought pasta
1 cup of onions
1. Lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In the bottom of the mixing bowl beat an egg, then add in 3-4 tbl of parmesan cheese, 3 tbl of Tuscany Reserve, and 1 cup of diced onions.
3. Mix ingredients until combined, being careful not to compact the meat.
4. Shape the mixture into meatballs and add them to the baking dish.
5. Whisk together the remaining herb and egg paste. Brush over the top of the meatballs.
6. Bake 18 to 22 minutes at 400 degrees F, until cooked through
8. Add 1 tbl of olive oil to the boiling water and pasta to prevent spaghetti from sticking.
9. Let the spaghetti boil on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until pasta is al dente.
10. In a medium sauce pan mix together the marinara sauce and 2-3 tbl of Tuscany Reserve.
11. Let sauce heat up and add the meatballs once they are done, stir occasionally.
12. Drain the pasta, place it in individual dishes and top it off with your sauce and meatballs.
13. Serve hot and pair with your favorite Tuscan Wine!