Cajun Shrimp Pasta
WITH BAYOU BLEND SEASONING
8 ounces of linguine noodles — or similar long noodles
1 pound large shrimp — peeled and deveined*
2 tbl of butter
4 tbl of Bayou Blend Seasoning
4-5 tbl olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
Hand Full of chopped chives
Whole cherry tomatoes
1. Place your thawed & deveined shrimp in a
zip lock bag add 3 tbl of olive oil and 4 tbl of
Bayou Blend Seasoning & 1 tsp of minced garlic.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and place
in your raw noodles.
3. While your pasta is cooking heat 2-3 tbl of
olive oil and 1 tbl of butter in a frying pan or
cast iron skillet on medium high and let heat up.
4. Once the oil is hot but not smoking, add in your chopped chives and whole cherry tomatoes and allow to soften.
5. Once the veggies are partially cooked, pour your seasoned shrimp into skillet and let cook. Cook just until they turn from gray to
pink and are lightly firm. Make sure the shrimp are fully cooked through, this should take about 3 to 5 minutes.
6. When your pasta is done, combine the noodles, shrimp and veggies. Add 1 tbl more of butter and begin mixing the combo.
7. Sprinkle on a couple more pinches of Bayou Blend Seasoning and serve hot.
8. Enjoy with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc!