Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
WITH TUSCANY RESERVE
2 cups diced red potatoes
1 teaspoon Italian dressing
½ teaspoon parsley flakes
½ teaspoon salt
2-3 tablespoon Tuscany Reserve
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Olive oil cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place diced potatoes in a large bowl and spray with
olive oil cooking spray.
3. Season with Italian dressing, parsley flakes, salt,
Tuscany Reserve, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Place potatoes in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25-35 minutes, stirring halfway through. Potatoes are done when they are golden brown and crispy on the outside.
6. If you'd like the potatoes a little more golden brown, place them under the broiler for just a minute or two but watch them closely!
7. Enjoy as a delicious side to complete your dinner!