LOADED NACHOS SUPREME
WITH SOUTHWEST SELECT
1 lb of ground beef 80/20 mix or ground chicken
2/3 cup salsa
2/3 cup black beans drained
8 - 14 oz tortilla chips
3 - 4 cups shredded Cheddar, Mexican Mix or Monterey Jack Cheese
toppings as desired (onion, tomato, jalapeno, black olives, cilantro, scallions)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine ground meat, 3 tbl. of salsa and 5 tbl. of Southwest Select in a cooking pan.
3. Cook over medium high heat until heated through and most of the liquid from the salsa has evaporated.
4. Place tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Top with 1/2 of the cheese, meat, beans and finish off with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Remove from oven and add queso cheese and desired toppings
7. Bake for another 3-4 minutes or until toppings are sizzling.
8. Enjoy with a Traditional Margarita or a nice cold Modelo!