Garden Fruit Salad With Bayou Blend Jumbo Shrimp
WITH BAYOU BLEND SEASONING
Fresh garden salad mix
Fruit toppings of your choice (strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, etc.)
1 lb. of Jumbo shrimp (fresh or frozen)
3-4 tbl of Bayou Blend Seasoning
3 tbl of olive oil or butter
1tbl chopped cilantro
Raspberry or Strawberry vinaigrette
1. Wash and devein your 1 lb of shrimp.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine your 1lb of shrimp, lightly coat your shrimp in 2 -3 tbl of olive oil or butter, 2-3 tbl of Bayou Blend Seasoning and 1 tbl of fresh Cilantro. Mix well and make sure all shrimp is coated!
3. Heat 1 tbl of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add shrimp to the hot pan and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp from the skillet and let cool.
5. In a large salad blow combine your fresh garden greens, diced fruit and fetta cheese.
6. Once the cooked shrimp has cooled, place it in the salad and drizzle your raspberry or strawberry vinaigrette on top.
7. Serve and enjoy with a nice glass Sancerre or Albarino!