BBQ CAJUN CHICKEN WINGS
WITH CAROLINA BBQ & BAYOU BLEND
1 ½ lb chicken wings
2 teaspoons baking powder
¾ cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
2-3tbl of Bayou Blend Dry Rub
2-3tbl of sweet Carolina BBQ Seasoning
A side of your choice of ranch or blue cheese dressing
1. Preheat oven to 250˚F.
2. Place wings in a large bowl and pat dry.
3. Add the baking powder and a dash of salt to the wings, stir to coat.
4. Spray a baking rack with cooking spray and place on top of a foiled sheet pan.
5. Place the wings evenly on the pan, making sure none of them touch and they are all face-up.
6. Bake for 35 minutes, then increase the temperature to 425˚F and bake for an additional 45 minutes, or until wings reach an internal temperature of 165˚F. (Do not remove the wings from the oven when increasing temperature.)
7. For the sauce combine BBQ sauce, Bayou Blend, Carolina BBQ Seasonings into a pot.
8. Bring to a boil and coat the wings in the your sauce.
9. Let your sauced up wings cool then serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
10. Enjoy some tasty wings with a fresh cold beer of your choicer (Bud Light, Coors Light, Corona Light, etc.) and a side of celery!