1. Press and massage 2 tbs of Chicago Steak
into each side of the filets.
2. Preheat your oven to 415 degrees
3. While oven is preheating, heat 3-4 tbl of butter
in cast iron skillet at medium - high heat.
4. Sear each filet for 2 minutes on either sides.
5. Then remove the skillet from the stove top,
place 1 spring of Rosemary on each filet and
place directly into the oven.
6. For rare, bake for 4 minutes. Medium rare,
5-6 minutes. Medium, 6-7 minutes. Medium well,
8-9 minutes. Remember, depending on
the size of the steak, the more or less time it
will take. This recipe is ideal for a 8-10 ounce
7. Remove filets from the skillet and set on a plate, lightly cover with tin foil and let sit for 4 to 5 minutes before serving. This is
important to bring your steak to its final serving temperature.
8.Top each filet with a slice of room temperature butter and a pinch of minced garlic, allow to melt on top of steak!
9. Serve and enjoy with a nice glass of red wine such as a Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon or a Pinot Noir!