1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash your chicken tenders and oil up your baking pan.
3. Place your raw chicken tenders on the baking pan and let
cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes
4. Remove chicken from the oven and shred on a cutting
board using 2 forks
5. Once the chicken is shredded place it back on the baking pan and add in the 4 TBL of Southwest Select Seasoning (add 1-2 TBL of Carolina BBQ Seasoning for a bit of sweetness). Toss the shredded chicken in the spices until it is fully mixed in and seasoned to your liking.
6. Place the seasoned shredded chicken back into the oven and let cook for another 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked.
7. Remove the shredded chicken from the oven and allow to cool.
8. Once cooled, plate and top with shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, jalapeños and any other taco toppings of your choice.
9. Enjoy these delicious sweet and spicy tacos with an ice cold Modelo!